Our goal is to provide you with a comfortable and seamless travel experience. To improve on-board efficiency, we ask that you follow our carry-on baggage policy as outlined below. You may carry on one bag and one personal item at no charge.
Please note that all items must easily fit into the overhead bin or under the seat in front of you.
Approved personal carry-on items
- 1 purse, briefcase, camera bag, or diaper bag.
- 1 laptop computer (computers cannot be checked in and must be carried on).
- 1 other item of a similar or smaller size to those listed above.
Additional approved personal carry-on items
Food or drink purchased after clearing the security checkpoint, Duty free merchandise. Special items like crutches or child restraint seats. Personal assistive devices such as strollers may be carried, subject to space availability.
On busy routes strollers may need to be placed in the hold and may only be delivered with the checked baggage. Wheelchairs and personal scooters will need to be loaded in the baggage hold. Please let the ground staff know the type of battery for loading.
Carry-on baggage size restrictions
When oversized bags do not fit in the overhead bins, delays occur. Excess Baggage Fees may be applied to any oversized bag if it has to be checked in at the gate. To avoid delays as well as fees, follow these size requirements:
- Baggage may not exceed 56 x 36 x 23cm (or 22" x 14" x 9").
- Baggage must fit easily in the Carry-on Baggage Check, which is located near the check-in counters and at the gate.